Tuesday, October 16, 2007

On Scientist

Some science starts from observation, some start from experiment, others start and progress by intuition :):)

Albert Einstein notice that apart from human governance, there is a greater law that regulates the universe in a orderly manner. He started all his experiments because he wanted to get a glimpse of that law :)

He says that " At any rate, I am convinced that He [The Creater] does not play dice. [with the Creation]
.........

Many great scientist have the goal to benefit the entire mankind. :):)

Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving - Albert Einstein

Science is but a perversion of itself unless it has as its ultimate goal the betterment of humanity. - Nicola Tesla

I want to save and advance human life, not destroy it.... I am proud of the fact that I have never invented weapons to kill.... - Thomas Edison

I never perfected an invention that I did not think about in terms of the service it might give others... I find out what the world needs, then I proceed to invent.... - - Thomas Edison

..........

They train themselves hard :

From childhood I was compelled to concentrate attention upon myself. This caused me much suffering, but to my present view, it was a blessing in disguise for it has taught me to appreciate the inestimable value of introspection in the preservation of life, as well as a means of achievement
- Nicola Tesla

Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration.
- Thomas Edison

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity
- Albert Einstein

and through their diligence and good will brought much benefit to mankind :):)

...

That is what little I know of the scientist :):)

No comments: