Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cello song

Cello song

The Cello sings of a deep song,
A song of suffering, a lament of the downtrodden,
a Reminiscence of the past .....

It always draws out the compassion within me &
reminds me of the difficult periods of mankind.
[e.g. war, femine, disaster etc.]

Alas, How many difficulties has man gone through,
and how much is the suffering in the world :( :(

.......

When my heart become insensitive and unforgiving towards someone,
I would listen to the cello.

The Cello would request me to Consider.

Consider, the situation of the other person,
Consider, the family, the work, the pressure,
Consider, the blood, the sweat, the tear,
& Consider the many twist and turns in a fellow fella's life....

The heart would melt and the offending party would be seen as
just a person committing the same errors that I had committed before.

We all error at times.

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

The sage's heart bore no malice & hatred,
but a silent compassion,
& a deep sorrow for the error of mankind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.