Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I love library : )

Hi friends,

I am in Geylang East Library, and see a board where
they let people paste their 'I Love Library' notes.

The following are a few that I find rather funny and
heart-warming:

The library has many books to bring home to read.
It's better than the book stores, cause you don't have
to pay anything. :P

.......

Library is like my home -> Sweet, clean & comfortable
The librarian are like my parents -> helpful, caring
and kind.
The Library is our house of books, containing love &
Knowledge.

Home Sweet Library
Sign

........
Library is a place for reading
and there are prizes to be won !

.......

We love the library,
'cause it has many storybooks
and it's very beautiful.

We can also borrow the toilets to use.
Ha Ha.

.........

I Love the library,
but,
Sometimes,
the library
love me.

[very Zen! :P]
.........

It's a heaven of Wisdom.
.......

I Love the library,
as it is a place
to bring my love ones. :>

.....

I Love a library,
Where everyone smiles.

....

Knowledge for LIFE!

.......

I also added a little note :

A place where wisdom flowers,
A place where knowledge is passed.

A place of solitude and quiet moments,
A place reserved in my heart. :)

.....

I myself have many fond memories of the library,
I visit it quite often to use the internet
and to read some nice books :)

Visit your friendly NLB soon :)


Best wishes,
Low ck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to read and know that there are people who appreciate the wonders in the library.